Due to a high volume of orders, we currently have extended wait times for some items.
You can still place your orders online and if an item is in-stock it will be dispatched to you as soon as possible. For items on Backorder, we have outlined expected wait times on our Incoming Orders Page. We appreciate your understanding in these uncertain times.
Thank you for your patience and support, stay safe.
The Again Faster Team
Again Faster Olympic Barbells - Weightlifting Equipment
Again Faster Competition barbells have been co-designed with one of the greatest weightlifters in the history of the sport. These barbells give you access to IWF spec, elite level weightlifting gear without having to sell your kidney.
In short, this barbell would suit anyone who is looking to put a new PB over their head. Designed for Olympic Lifting or anyone who just wants to train with an elite level bar, this barbell is built to last with a full Limited Lifetime warranty (Lifetime warranty if the barbell is used for its intended purpose). It also suits anything high intensity training can throw at it.
What everyone loves about this bar is the way it feels in your hands - the finish is beautiful and the whip is springy. We’ve loaned these barbells to several weightlifting comps over the past two years and the way the barbell leaps off the lifters shoulders is incredible. It rained PBs at each comp. It’s a truly amazing barbell for Olympic lifting.
The Again Faster Competition Barbell comes in 15kg and 20kg versions with shafts of 25mm and 28mm respectively. The shaft has a tensile strength of 246,000 PSI (the industry’s strongest barbell) which is very elastic and will give you that perfect amount of whip you are looking for. Smooth needle bearings in the collars provide great turnover with bushings to protect them from damage when dumping seriously heavy loads.
The outer knurling is mild but aggressive enough let you lock on to the barbell with certainty that it is going over your head. A perfect mix for all disciplines. There is no center knurling on these barbells.
• Meets all IWF weight and dimension specifications for Men's and Women's bars
• Weight Tolerance +0.1% / -0.05%
• Dual knurl marks that meet both IWF and IPF specifications for knurl mark spacing
• 264,000 PSI Ultimate Tensile Strength
• 5 needle bearings per side
• High strength steel bushings are set both inside and outside the bearings in the collar
• A screw lock cap with two internal retention rings secure the collars
• Finish: Hard Bright Chrome
• Collar Band: Men's = Blue | Women's = Yellow
• Shaft Diameter: 20kg = 28mm (IWF spec) | 15kg = 25mm (IWF spec)
• Length: 20kg = 2200mm | 15kg = 2010mm
You also have the option of ordering the Competition Barbell Full Set which will give everything you need to chase your next PB on the platform.
If you’re ready to start lifting like an Olympian buy The Again Faster Competition Barbell and get lifting today!
GET YOURS TODAY!
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Warranty may be voided for any product which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Any specific issues regarding an Again Faster product with which a customer is not satisfied will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- The Again Faster Competition Bars have a tensile strength of 264,000 PSI, which is the strongest on the market by 30,000 PSI. Simply put, this is the strongest steel used in any Olympic weightlifting barbell.
- We fine-tuned the the bar with testing and feedback from Olympic level lifters to create the ideal "whip" for heavy Olympic lifting.
- Featuring a collar design that combines needle bearings for speed and bushings for durability, this bar spins extremely well while standing up to heavy and repetitive impacts.
- A pair of internal retention rings, coupled with a screw lock cap, creates dual failsafes for keeping the bar together securely.
- A hard bright chrome finish with 15-kg and 20-kg color-coded end caps and collar bands make for a beautiful, functional finished product.