Again Faster Olympic Barbells - Weightlifting Equipment
Again Faster Competition barbells have been co-designed with one of the greatest weightlifters in the history of the sport. These barbells give you access to IWF spec, elite level weightlifting gear without having to sell your kidney.
In short, this barbell would suit anyone who is looking to put a new PB over their head. Designed for Olympic Lifting or anyone who just wants to train with an elite level bar, this barbell is built to last and It will also suit anything high intensity training can throw at it.
What everyone loves about this bar is the way it feels in your hands - the finish is beautiful and the whip is springy. We’ve loaned these barbells to several weightlifting comps over the past two years and the way the barbell leaps off the lifter's shoulders is incredible. It rained PBs at each comp. It’s a truly amazing barbell for Olympic lifting.
The Again Faster Competition Barbell comes in 15kg and 20kg versions with shafts of 25mm and 28mm respectively. The shaft has a tensile strength of 246,000 PSI, which is very elastic and will give you that perfect amount of whip you are looking for. Smooth needle bearings in the collars provide great turnover with bushings to protect them from damage when dumping seriously heavy loads.
The outer knurling is mild but aggressive enough to let you lock on to the barbell with certainty that it is going over your head. A perfect mix for all disciplines. There is no center knurling on these barbells.
• Meets all IWF weight and dimension specifications for men's and women's bars
• Weight tolerance +0.1% / -0.05%
• Dual knurl marks that meet both IWF and IPF specifications for knurl mark spacing
• 264,000 PSI Ultimate Tensile Strength
• 5 needle bearings per side
• High strength steel bushings are set both inside and outside the bearings in the collar
• Finish: Hard Bright chrome
• Collar Band: men's = blue | women's = yellow
• Shaft Diameter: 20kg = 28mm (IWF spec) | 15kg = 25mm (IWF spec)
• Length: 20kg = 2200mm | 15kg = 2010mm
You also have the option of ordering the Competition Barbell Full Set which will give everything you need to chase your next PB on the platform. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
3 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Warranty may be voided for any product which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Any specific issues regarding an Again Faster product with which a customer is not satisfied will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
All Again Faster products are covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We assure you that our gear at Again Faster Equipment will perform to your satisfaction in terms of versatility and durability, as long as it is used, stored, and maintained properly..
Check the link below for warranty and return policy details.
- The Again Faster Competition Bars have a tensile strength of 264,000 PSI, which is the strongest on the market by 30,000 PSI. Simply put, this is the strongest steel used in any Olympic weightlifting barbell.
- We fine-tuned the the bar with testing and feedback from Olympic level lifters to create the ideal "whip" for heavy Olympic lifting.
- Featuring a collar design that combines needle bearings for speed and bushings for durability, this bar spins extremely well while standing up to heavy and repetitive impacts.
- A hard bright chrome finish with 15-kg and 20-kg color-coded end caps and collar bands make for a beautiful, functional finished product.
The Competition Barbells provide a competitive edge in the fitness market. They are the best choice for serious trainers.
The Competition Barbells are excellent for Olympic Lifting. The beautiful finish and springy whip make them a pleasure to use. Highly recommended!
This product is excellent for high intensity training. The weight feels light and the shaft is sturdy, making it easy to handle. The smooth needle bearings in the collars provide a comfortable grip. Highly recommended!
This bar has been a long time coming due to "Rona" but it was worth the wait!