FAQ - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Can I put a deposit on my order to hold the stock if I can't pay the full amount?
You sure can, if the policy conditions are met. We will accept a minimum deposit of 10% of the total order cost (Including shipping and GST) which will allow you to hold items until you can pay the full amount. Please contact customer service to see if a 10% deposit will work for your order.
What currency does this site use?
- All products on www.againfaster.com.au are displayed and sold in Australian Dollars (AUD)
How do I get set up as a Again Faster Banner Partner?
How do I set up an Online Apparel store for my gym?
- You'll increase you cash flow by about $10K per year by signing up to this program
- Your own branded Apparel store, online for easy gym apparel management
- Check out this link to get set up
How do I get set up as a gym reseller of Again Faster accessories?
- Sell the products your clients need right in your gym, right when they need them
- Keep your clients happy and training hard
- Make extra cash for you gym - it's a win-win!
- Check out this link to get set up
How can I track my order?
- Once your order has shipped, an e-mail with tracking information will be sent to the e-mail address you provided
- You can also login to your Again Faster Online account to see and track all your orders
- Check our shipping policy for more information.
How much will it cost to ship my order?
- It depends on the total weight of your order and where you are shipping it to.
- You can calculate shipping costs from any product pages on our site or from the shopping cart at check out (check out the bottom of the photo below)
What areas does Again Faster ship to in Australia?
- We can ship pretty much anything pretty much anywhere. We have made many friends in the logisitics industry over the years so we have a few contacts that can help us out with the difficult stuff.
How soon will my gear arrive?
I have a backorder. What’s next?
There are a few factors that cause backorders to occur:
- A popular item is sold out
- An item can be pre-ordered as a “backorder”
- Limited material supply on the manufacturing side
- High demand on the manufacturing side
- A change in the cargo manifest with the supply shipment
- A supplier shipment has been delayed
- A supplier shipment has been split into smaller shipments, arriving at separate times
- A clearance item has been oversold and cannot be supplied
- A prduct may no longer be in production from our supplier
In all cases, an attempt will be made to notify you of any new information regarding your backorder. Keep in mind, you will still have full access to the value of your backorder. A store credit, exchange or refund can be organised at any time. All backorders are tracked by the website and will be shipped when the item arrives.
Can I pick up my order to save on shipping?
- Yep, no problem. You may collect purchases from our Lawnton (Brisbane) warehouse. You will receive an email to let you know when your order is ready for pick-up.
What is your shipping policy?
What is your return policy?
Is my equipment under warranty?
- Yes, we offer full warranties against defects in workmanship and manufacturing if the item meets our warranty policy.
- Check out the policy here
Can I get replacement parts?
Can I return the shoes I ordered for a different size?
Can I Return/Exchange part of a package that I ordered?
Will you contribute to my charitable event or sponsor my competition?
How do I get a custom quote for my new CrossFit Affiliate?
- That's easy. Send us an email or give us a call via this link
- Include the list of equipment you would like buy from us
- Include your contact details
- Shipping Address
- Phone number
- Keep in mind, if you are new to running an affiliate feel free to pick our brains about any and everything required to running a successful affiliate. Most of our staff have run, coached in, or currently own a gym. We have a wealth of knowledge in all things CrossFit!
I want to set up an home gym. What should I do?
If you are not sure about what gear to start with, give us a call. Most of us have home gyms so we can help you get exactly what you need.
What are your hours?
You can order online 24/7, or email anytime and we will respond to as soon as possible. We have live phone operators 8:30am-5pm Australia Eastern Time Monday-Friday, we are closed on State and National Public Holidays.
Do you supply equipment to Australian Army and Emergency Services?
- We regularly supply equipment to the Australian Army and Emergency Services.
For any other queries, get in touch with us via this link. We're happy to help.