Shipping Policy - Again Faster Australia
Author: Again Faster Australia Date Posted:1 July 2015
Our shipping partners
Again Faster Australia/NZ has partnered with three of Australia's largest, quickest and most reliable carriers to make sure your order is shipped in the fastest, safest, and most reliable method possible.
Nominating a shipping address
We recommend using a shipping address like a business address or one where someone will always be available to receive goods during business hours. You can still make alternative arrangements to have your goods left at a location, however, you will need to let us know so we can make a note on the delivery label, and of course, you will need to accept responsibility for any goods that are lost or stolen.
What if someone won't be there for delivery
Always opt to have your goods delivered to an address where there is someone available to accept delivery in person. On delivery day, if the driver cannot access your property, you will be left a calling card - redelivery charges may apply, which you will be required to pay to the carrier.
Average Shipping times*
All in-stock equipment ships within 2 business days of the final processing of your order. Our couriers recommend using the following delivery times as a guide, once your order leaves our warehouse.
1-2 Days*: Brisbane, Gold Coast, Mackay, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Tweed Heads
2-4 Days*: Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Townsville, Wollongong
4-5 Days*: Cairns, Adelaide
5-6 Days*: Darwin, Perth
*Allow extra days for regional or remote areas.
Details on the delivery of your order
- Of course, these times can vary based on weather, holidays, and unforeseen circumstances. Delivery times to suburbs outside of Metro area's may vary.
- If your order is bulky or contains bulky items, shipping times may vary. If your item weighs in excess of 22kg delivery drivers may not be able to deliver to a Unit or Apartment number - make sure to let us know if this is the case. This rarely happens, however, if you have received a notice from the carrier saying they couldn't make delivery, just contact the number on the notice and they will help to make other arrangements to deliver your goods to you.
- Please be aware that you may receive two deliveries depending on items purchased, one via Australia Post and another via one of our larger freight carriers. Or the carrier may need to spilt a very large order into a couple of shipments in some circumstances.
- Please note this is an estimate of average shipping times from the couriers only. Delays can happen and items can be lost. It is not common but does happen from time to time.
- In the event that your item is delayed or lost in transit, the tracking information can be followed via the links below and through your Again Faster Online account. We will work with you to find the fault in delivery and get your gear to you based on the specific circustance of the delay. Often, the quickest solution for you is to calll the carrier's customer service line, to get the answers you need direct from the carrier.
Tracking your order
Once your order has been fully processed through the warehouse, you begin to receive tracking information via email. You can track your order via the links below or via your Again Faster Online Account.
To track orders;
Tracking your order is a simple process. Simply login to your Again Faster Online Account and choose the specific order you'd like to track.
Again, thank you for your order and happy training!
The Team at Again Faster