Again Faster Product Warranties
Read this page and fill out the form below to submit your warranty.
Again Faster Warranty Policy
If the equipment you purchased shows signs of a manufacturing or workmanship defect, once the issue is verified as a defect covered by warranty and the warranty process is completed, we will repair the item, replacement the item, provide a store credit or offer you a refund. Warranties only apply to the original purchaser.
All Again Faster branded equipment is covered by either a fair use warranty or a lifetime guarantee against any workmanship or manufacturing defects other than fair wear and tear. Any third-party items we stock (not branded Again Faster) will be covered by that specific company's warranty policy.
While this policy must remain strict in its application, we will investigate any reasonable warranty request to provide ongoing customer service to our valued customers. We may not warranty the item or replace it; however, we can offer advice and assistance in a lot of cases.
We regularly update our Warranty Table as frequent as possible. Again Faster reserves the right to change the warranty details at any time.
What cannot be warrantied
- Warranties do not cover items that have not been used for their intended purpose or have been used in unreasonable manner.
- Warranties do not cover ordinary wear and tear or cosmetic damage.
- Warranties do not cover items that have been improperly installed.
- Warranties do not cover items that have been modified.
- Warranties do not cover items that have not been properly maintained.
- Warranties do not cover items that have not been stored properly.
- Warranties do not cover items that have been used outside, at any time, from the date of delivery.
- Warranties do not apply to ex-competition gear, clearance or run out items All sales in this case are as is and final.
Here's how to warranty your item
In order for an item to qualify for warranty it must follow this process:
- A warranty claim must be submitted via the form below or via a Dispute from your account login
- Visual evidence must be presented to us via photo or video
- If it is a warranty issue, we will arrange for pickup of your item*
- Make sure the item is packaged so it will not be damaged in transit.
- If the item is not in the original packaging, this will incur a 15% restocking fee
- We will inspect the item once it arrives at our warehouse
- We will verify the fault as a defect covered by warranty, in person
- We will work with you to arrange repair, replacement, store credit or refund
- We will ship the repaired or replaced item back to you, if required