Maintain your competitive edge with the highest level engineering and design at a fraction of the cost with Again Faster Training Plates. Using sister molds to our Competition Bumper Plate line, these bumpers are the closest you can get to competition-quality plates on a tight budget. Color-coded, raised lettering allows you to easily identify your bumpers, while the thickness and construction of each plate mimics that of our Again Faster Klokov Competition line. This allows you to fit more weight on your barbell and maintain the same precise and responsive feel during lifts.
- Again Faster Training Plates have a clean, matte-black finish with raised, colored lettering to easily identify different weights.
- A galvanized, three-piece, co-molded steel collar will not spin or break from the rubber and uses an innovative method to securely lock the bolts in place, safeguarding them from loosening over time.
- The sandblasted finish of the bumper's binding plates keeps your bumper plates looking pristine, minimizing the scratching seen on other elite level bumpers.
- A raised lip around the edge of the plate allows them to be carried easily and creates consistent contact points when plates are stacked or loaded on a barbell.
- The rubber is rated 90 on the Shore A Durometer scale, which deadens the bounce from dropping, while minimizing the shock to the steel core on impact.
- Color-coded, raised lettering easily distinguishes different weights
- Three piece, co-molded collars ensure the longevity of each plate
- Raised lip around the edge of the plate for easy handling
- Scratch resistant outer binding plates
- Competition-level engineering at a fraction of the cost