Maintain your competitive edge with the highest level engineering and design at a fraction of the cost with Again Faster Training Plates. Using sister molds to our Competition Bumper Plate line, these bumpers are the closest you can get to competition-quality plates on a tight budget. Color-coded, raised lettering allows you to easily identify your bumpers, while the thickness and construction of each plate mimics that of our Again Faster Klokov Competition line. This allows you to fit more weight on your barbell and maintain the same precise and responsive feel during lifts.
- Again Faster Training Plates have a clean, matte-black finish with raised, colored lettering to easily identify different weights.
- A galvanized, three-piece, co-molded steel collar will not spin or break from the rubber and uses an innovative method to securely lock the bolts in place, safeguarding them from loosening over time.
- The sandblasted finish of the bumper's binding plates keeps your bumper plates looking pristine, minimizing the scratching seen on other elite level bumpers.
- A raised lip around the edge of the plate allows them to be carried easily and creates consistent contact points when plates are stacked or loaded on a barbell.
- The rubber is rated 90 on the Shore A Durometer scale, which deadens the bounce from dropping, while minimizing the shock to the steel core on impact.
- Diameter: 450mm (17.72")
- Collar Opening: 50.5mm (1.99")
- Made of molded, high density virgin rubber
- Galvanized Zinc Steel collars and sand blasted collar plates
Width in mm
O.D in cm
|Training||10 kgs (Green)||32.5||45|
|Training||15 kgs (Yellow)||42||45|
|Training||20 kgs (Blue)||54||45|
|Training||25 kgs (Red)||67||45|
- Color-coded, raised lettering easily distinguishes different weights
- Three piece, co-molded collars ensure the longevity of each plate
- Raised lip around the edge of the plate for easy handling
- Scratch resistant outer binding plates
- Competition-level engineering at a fraction of the cost
You get a true competition bumper plate design but just in Black with colour coded lettering. Bumpers feel very well put together and extremely solid. Rubber has a nice solid feel to it and the bounce is dead and always predictable from overhead drops. These plates will be used for many Olympic lifting movements so they feel to be up to the task and fit perfect on the barbell sleeve with almost zero movement. My only issue is that half of the plates I received had some hard water staining on the center steel discs which has stained the otherwise great sandblasted zinc finish coating. This is merely cosmetic and I can only attribute this to it happening during transport and the packaging unfortunately not preventing minor moisture from getting in which is unfortunate. All in all I still think they deserve a 5 star rating for what they are marketed for. They are a true training Olympic bumper plate set without breaking the bank.
Thank you Again Faster for a fabulous set of bumper plates. They are sturdy enough for continous heavy loads of olympic lifting. Low bounce. Been our favourite for past few years and the new set do not disappoint.
Again Faster have been very easy to deal with. Since ordering my 10kg plates pair which are a quality product, I've ordered multiple products and have had fast, reliable service. delivery times usually 2 -3 days
I have been strength coaching for 15 years and have been Olympic lifting for 4. I have tried bumpers from AF, Rogue, Iron Edge, SMAI, Pendlay and Alpha Fit. When it finally came time to fit out my home Dream Gym setup, I chose the Again Faster Training Plates, because after using all of the brands above I have come to the conclusion that none of the other brands can offer this level of quality at the same price point. By having a set of competition spec plates in black rather than colored allows them to keep the cost far lower than what a colored set retails (the AF Klokov plates are in color if you wish and still cheaper than most of the competition). The next closest competitor priced me an extra $400 dollars for a comp set and even more on the shipping. As far as performance goes this set is awesome. I have weighed each and all are within 10 grams of the listed weight. They get used 5 days a week for my Olympic weightlifting training and dead bounce with (so far) zero separation on the collars or loosening of the screws. These are equal to any of the most expensive plates I have ever used at a much lower price point. Thanks guys.