WE ARE EXPERIENCING SOME DELIVERY DELAYS
Please be advised that there may be some delays in the delivery of your orders due to extended COVID-19 restrictions in various areas.
Delays are affecting deliveries to Local Government Areas of New South Wales currently in Lockdown specifically. Some Freight Providers are not taking deliveries to these areas - we are changing providers where necessary to expedite delivery and doing everything we can to get deliveries to our customers.
Rest assured that we are continuously working to deliver your orders as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and support.
The Again Faster Team
Again Faster 3-in-1 Soft Plyo Box
The prospect of scraping your shin on the edge of a wooden box after a missed rep is enough to grind a workout to a halt. The Again Faster 3-in-1 Soft Plyo Box aims to eliminate that fear by offering a soft, durable surface on which to jump without sacrificing stability.
- Again Faster 3-in-1 Soft Plyo Box core is comprised of a plywood frame surrounded by a durable 2” foam layer and black vinyl cover to reduce the risk of injuries for athletes.
- All the durability of a wooden box, but with the safety of a foam box. Your shins will thank you.
- With the heights clearly designated on each side, easily change from 20” to 24” to 30” as needed
- Wrapped in a 3mm thick grey vinyl cover and double stitched at every seam, the protective cover is both durable and easy to clean.
- A center panel inside the box adds support and durability without weighing the box down. At 22kg, the 3-in-1 Soft Plyo Box still comes in well under similar products on the market.
- Hardware and assembly instructions included.
PROPER USE & CARE
The Again Faster 3-in-1 Soft Plyo Box is intended to be used on non-slip flooring and should not be used on linoleum, concrete or uneven surfaces. This product is designed for plyometrics only and should not be used for any other training purposes. All Product Guarantees will be voided if used for anything other than their intended use.
To clean, use a soft brush or rag with soap and water. DO NOT USE household cleaners with chemicals such as ammonia as they will break down the material over time.