Competition Olympic Weightlifting Bumper Plates
Again Faster Competition Bumper Plates meet all IWF weight and dimensional specifications.
They are designed to withstand the high-rep use of a weightlifting or functional fitness facility, but will also look right at home in a garage gym as well. The manufacturing and quality of these bumper plates are among the best in the world.
They have a 450mm diameter, galvanized, three-piece co-molded steel collar and a 50.5mm collar opening for a firm, stable hold. The screws are also grommeted so you don't have to worry about them loosening.
The steel insert is bombproof and it is machined to exact tolerances for a snug fit on your barbell. The plates are molded from high-density virgin rubber which gives you a nice, damp bounce while minimizing the shock to the steel core on impact. A raised lip around the edge of the plate also makes it easier to pick up from the rack or off the ground.
- Guaranteed weight tolerance is +/- 0.1 - 0.05% of stated weight
- Diameter: 450mm (17.72")
- Collar Opening: 50.5mm (1.99")
- Made of molded, high density virgin rubber
Width in mm
O.D in cm
|10 kgs (Green)
|15 kgs (Yellow)
|20 kgs (Blue)
|25 kgs (Red)
- The 'kg' bumpers meet all IWF weight and dimensional specifications.
- Color coded by Olympic Weightlifting specifications, these plates have a clean, matte finish with raised white lettering.
- A raised lip around the edge of the plate allows the plate to be carried easily and creates consistent contact points when plates are stacked or loaded on a bar.
- A galvanized, three piece co-molded steel collar won't spin or break from the rubber and uses an innovative method to securely lock the bolts in place, safeguarding against their loosening over time.
- The rubber is rated a 90 on the Shore A Durometer scale, which deadens the bounce from dropping while minimizing the shock to the steel core on impact.