Quick-adjustment back pad system provides flat, incline and decline position.Sturdy and solid adjustable bench, a must have tool for any gym.
- 50"(total pad length) x 11.75"(pad) x 17.5"(top of pad in flat position) (LxWxH)
- Variable thickness frame from 14 to 4 gauge steel, 1,000 lb weight capacity
- Handle and wheels for easy transport
- 6 back pad adjustments, from flat to 90 degree incline
- 3 seat pad adjustments, from flat to incline. A seat pad with the ability to incline keeps you locked in place when the back pad is inclined.
- Minimal pad gap (approx 2")
- Matte black powder coating
- Pad and hardware individually boxed to prevent shipping damage
- Simple 20 minute assembly with a socket wrench (not provided)
Get your homegym to the next level with Again Faster Garage Division product line. Best Price. Quality Gear ...Find Out More
Taking in the price, it’s not a bad bench. With the bench I received, the two pads are uneven in apposing ways the back rest is sloped to the left and the seat pad in sloped to the right. I don’t know if it is the sloped pads but the bench can feel a little uneven/unsteady when lifting heavier weights. Whilst not super expensive I do feel like you’d maybe get a more refined product for the price. The back rest and seat rest is also a fairly large gap between the two for flat benching. Other then that, the bench works as advertised.
This adjustable bench is amazing! Easy to assemble, extremely sturdy and very affordable. Highly recommend.
There isn't a better bench available especially when you consider this bench is hundreds of dollars cheaper than competitors. Easy to assemble, sturdy and exactly what you need for a home gym.
Really happy with the bench. The padding is durable and comfortable. It adjusts easily and is sturdy under heavyweight.