WE ARE EXPERIENCING SOME DELIVERY DELAYS
Please be advised that there may be some delays in the delivery of your orders due to extended COVID-19 restrictions in various areas.
Delays are affecting deliveries to Local Government Areas of New South Wales currently in Lockdown specifically. Some Freight Providers are not taking deliveries to these areas - we are changing providers where necessary to expedite delivery and doing everything we can to get deliveries to our customers.
Rest assured that we are continuously working to deliver your orders as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and support.
The Again Faster Team
Again Faster Competition Bumper Plates meet all IWF weight and dimensional specifications. They are designed to withstand the high rep use of a weightlifting or functional fitness facility, but will also look right at home in a garage gym as well. The manufacturing and quality of these bumper plates are among the best in the world.
They have a 450mm diameter, galvanized, three-piece co-molded steel collar and a 50.5mm collar opening for a firm, stable hold. The screws are also grommeted so you don't have to worry about them loosening.
The steel insert is bombproof and it is machined to exact tolerances for a snug fit on your barbell. The plates are molded from high-density virgin rubber which gives you a nice, damp bounce while minimizing the shock to the steel core on impact. A raised lip around the edge of the plate also makes it easier to pick up from the rack or off the ground.
- Guaranteed weight tolerance is +/- 0.1 - 0.05% of stated weight
- Diameter: 450mm (17.72")
- Collar Opening: 50.5mm (1.99")
- Made of molded, high density virgin rubber
Width in mm
O.D in cm
|Competition||10 kgs (Green)||30.2||45|
|Competition||15 kgs (Yellow)||41.1||45|
|Competition||20 kgs (Blue)||53.5||45|
|Competition||25 kgs (Red)||67.1||45|
GET YOURS TODAY!
- The 'kg' bumpers meet all IWF weight and dimensional specifications.
- Color coded by Olympic Weightlifting specifications, these plates have a clean, matte finish with raised white lettering.
- A raised lip around the edge of the plate allows the plate to be carried easily and creates consistent contact points when plates are stacked or loaded on a bar.
- A galvanized, three piece co-molded steel collar won't spin or break from the rubber and uses an innovative method to securely lock the bolts in place, safeguarding against their loosening over time.
- The rubber is rated a 90 on the Shore A Durometer scale, which deadens the bounce from dropping while minimizing the shock to the steel core on impact.