Due to a high volume of orders, we currently have extended wait times for some items.
You can still place your orders online and if an item is in-stock it will be dispatched to you as soon as possible. For items on Backorder, we have outlined expected wait times on our Incoming Orders Page. We appreciate your understanding in these uncertain times.
Thank you for your patience and support, stay safe.
The Again Faster Team
Again Faster Competition Bumper Plates meet all IWF weight and dimensional specifications. They have a 450mm diameter, galvanized, three piece co-molded steel collar and a 50.5mm collar opening for a firm, stable hold. The screws are also grommeted so you don't have to worry about them loosening.
The steel insert is bombproof and it is machined to exact tolerances for a snug fit on your barbell. The plates are molded from high density virgin rubber which gives you a nice, damp bounce while minimizing the shock to the steel core on impact. A raised lip around the edge of the plate also makes it easier to pick up from the rack or off the ground.
Again Faster Competition bumper plates have been developed with one of the greatest weightlifters in the world. The manufacturing and quality of these bumper plates are among the best in the world.
- Guaranteed weight tolerance is +/- 0.1 - 0.05% of stated weight
- Diameter: 450mm (17.72")
- Collar Opening: 50.5mm (1.99")
- Made of molded, high density virgin rubber
Width in mm
O.D in cm
|Competition||10 kgs (Green)||30.2||45|
|Competition||15 kgs (Yellow)||41.1||45|
|Competition||20 kgs (Blue)||53.5||45|
|Competition||25 kgs (Red)||67.1||45|
GET YOURS TODAY!
- The 'kg' bumpers meet all IWF weight and dimensional specifications.
- Color coded by Olympic Weightlifting specifications, these plates have a clean, matte finish with raised white lettering.
- A raised lip around the edge of the plate allows the plate to be carried easily and creates consistent contact points when plates are stacked or loaded on a bar.
- A galvanized, three piece co-molded steel collar won't spin or break from the rubber and uses an innovative method to securely lock the bolts in place, safeguarding against their loosening over time.
- The rubber is rated a 90 on the Shore A Durometer scale, which deadens the bounce from dropping while minimizing the shock to the steel core on impact.