Chocolate (10-12 oz. of 72% cocoa)
Macadamia Nuts (6 oz. chopped)
Coconut flakes (4oz., unsweetened)
1) Over a double boiler or in the microwave, melt your chocolate.
2) Roughly chop your macadamia nuts.
3) When chocolate is melted, add your nuts and coconut, mix thoroughly.
4) On a parchment paper lined sheet pan, evenly spread chocolate mixture and refrigerate.
5) When mixture is firm, break and remove from pan.
Bryce Boratko is a regular contributor to Again Faster, a chef, a food blogger, and a future CrossFit affiliate owner. You can see more from him at his blog, The Way Food Should Be.
The term ‘Again Faster Australia’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is . Our ABN is 47154179496. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.