Professionalize your gym with neat, efficient, user-friendly storage: the Again Faster® Total Storage Rack.
The Again Faster Total Storage Rack occupies only 12 square feet of floor space and allows you to store the maximum amount of gear in the minimum amount of space. This storage equipment keeps your medicine balls, slam balls, kettlebells and dumbbells in order and easily accessible.
The unique modular design of the Total Storage Rack allows you to decide how you want to use the equipment. The Base model comes with 3 railroads which is ideal of storing wall balls or bumper plates. You can also add extra railroads or shelves (sold separately) as you desire to achieve an optimal configuration. Shelves, which lay on top of railroads, can be used flat for storing kettlebells and slam balls, or tilted for storing dumbbells.
Dimensions: Approx 6' x 12" of support space
- 5 medicine balls per railroad
- 12 to 18 dumbbells per shelf 14 slam balls per shelf 20 kettlebells per shelf
• Clean up your cluttered gym and free up valuable floor space
• Tilt engineering allows you to leave shelves flat or tilt at an angle for easy access
• Base model comes with uprights and three (3) railroads
• Add accessory shelves (sold separately) to hold kettlebells, dumbbells, and slam balls
• Accessory shelves feature a retention lip to keep dumbbells from sliding
• Free-standing unit can be bolted down if desired
• 80" x 22" footprint, 72" high, weighs 174 pounds