Functional movements are effective because of their capacity to move large loads over long distances, and to do so quickly. The Again Faster Rolling Bumper Storage Rack is effective for the same reasons.
Being able to move your bumper stacks is essential for any gym, particularly those with limited space, and you can be sure your athletes will thank you when that stack of 20s is conveniently located in the middle of the room on heavy deadlift day. This rack was designed from the wheels up to provide industrial grade strength and durability, and the result is a storage solution that will still be rolling after a lifetime of heavy lifting.
- High density 2.5” rubber wheels allow you to move your plates safely and efficiently across any flat surface.
- The wheels are secured using an industrial size, countersunk bolt system, which provides maximum stability while creating a smooth, flush surface at the base to protect your plates.
- Label caps that are color coded to traditional weight callouts are included. They are made with industrial epoxy and can be easily mounted to the top of the post, making sure that your racks always stay organized.
- The zinc bumper post is extremely scratch resistant, and anchored in a ¼” thick steel base plate that is guaranteed not to bend
- The bolt setup used to secure the wheels to the base is a complete overhaul of the traditional rolling bumper rack, designed to finally solve the problem of the bent/broken wheel support.
All Again Faster products are covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Again Faster Equipment, we guarantee that our gear will meet your expectations for versatility and durability when properly used, stored and maintained.