Again Faster Evolution Speed Jump Rope / Skipping Ropes - Conditioning Tool
It is a misconception to think that you need the fastest rope possible to learn how to jump rope or get double unders. In fact, what you really need is a rope you can feel. You must first get your body and your jump rope to work together as one graceful unit. This is the first step in stringing together consecutive jumps.
The Again Faster Evolution Rope features lightweight handles paired with our heaviest cable. This rope is designed specifically for athletes still working on their technique and learning to master jump rope skills.
Get yours today!
All Again Faster products are covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Again Faster Equipment, we guarantee that our gear will meet your expectations for versatility and durability when properly used, stored and maintained.
These Ropes are NOT to be used on a concrete or rough surface. This will void your warranty.
- PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
• Constructed with plastic bushings, plastic eyelets, and durable plastic handles, the Again Faster Evolution Speed Rope offers lightweight anchors appropriate for athletes of any skill level.
• Designed with a co-molded steel rod in the handles and a thick plastic coating around the cable, these jump ropes are durable enough to withstand heavy use when stored and used properly.
• Featuring the heaviest cable we offer, this speed rope will allow athletes to feel where the rope is in space while they’re learning to jump rope, making practicing these skills both fun and effective.
• Adjustable to any height, these are the perfect solution for both the individual athlete and gym owner looking to add a cost effective and versatile conditioning tool to their space.
• Using a simple turn screw collar design, these speed ropes can be easily adjusted any time you need a little bit more, or a little bit less, rope clearance.
• Various handle colors offered for affiliates looking to distinguish different length jump ropes for athletes to choose from.
Intended athletes: Beginner to intermediate
Cable Speed: Low to moderate
Handle Weight: Light
Cable Color: Blue
Handle Color: Blue
These ropes are perfect for our new beginners :-)
Brought this rope to use as a workhorse in our gym. Love its feel and speed. Price is awesome and its quality well exceeds its price point. Rope is adjustable and replaceable. Happy days.
Good product, price and service. Ideal for beginners and starting double unders.
Great rope, I little heavier than what I have previously used but very easy to adjust to. Double unders are no problem at all.