Need New Barbells for your Gym?
Now you can trade in your Barbells for a huge discount on new ones!
The program includes Evolution, Team 3.0 and Competition Bars
If you're interested in taking advantage of the Barbell Trade-in Program, fill out the quick form on the bottom of this page and we'll get it sorted for you
HOW IT WORKS
- Valid for Commercial Gyms / Business only.
- Send in a few photos of your barbell you want to trade in - We require “usable” barbell of the same weight for each barbell traded in
- Get approved for trade in
- We’ll send your new barbell to your gym (up to four weeks)
- When your new barbell arrive, put your old barbell in the boxes the new bars came in and we'll arrange to get them collected
- If we choose not to collect the barbell they are to be donated to a School, PCYC, Local Football Club or similar
- You’ve got new Barbells!
OPTIONAL: SET UP AN OPERATING LEASE AND GET NEW BARBELL EVERY THREE YEARS
We offer different finance and leasing options for our equipment. You can choose from different options and providers as you like.
As an example, you can set up Opex roll-over deal - you'll be able to fit out your gym with brand new barbell every three years. What you are doing is turning your major equipment expense in to an operational expense (Opex). This means, you never have to come up with huge cash payments, killing your cashflow, to make upgrades to your gym.
With the three year Opex option an average gym (100 members) is likely to pay $0.51 per member / per week only. Of course, you should seek independant financial adivce to determine if this deal is right for you.
Our Finance officer will get in touch with you and help set up the equipment lease. Email: email@example.com
When the finance deal is settled, we'll send your new barbells and get your old bars picked up from your gym.
At the end of your three-year finance term, you can roll the existing deal over into brand new barbells for three more years.
Do I have to use finance?
- No, you don't. We can accept any normal payment type.
How long will it take to get my new barbells?
- It normally takes up to four (4) weeks to settle this type of deal.
How are discounts calculated?
- All discounts in this offer are off retail price of the actual product
Which barbells do I get?
- Any of our Again Faster Barbells
What condition to my barbells need to be in?
- Useable condition - If you'd be happy to use them in a normal class at your gym, they should be fine. There's no harm in sending us some photos for a bit of advice.
Can I add on extra equipment that I need?
- No problem, of course you can.