Again Faster Team Kettlebells
Kettlebells are one of the most simple, yet most versatile and invaluable pieces of equipment to have. They are brilliant for widespread gym use, as well as a tool to have travelling with you when a nearby gym isn’t available. The Again Faster Team Kettlebells were designed to bring you this functionality along with unmatched durability, grip, and ease of use.
These essential additions to any type of gym can be used for a variety of purposes, such as stability work, strength components of training, cardiovascular elements, as well as a weighted or anchored assistance in mobility exercises. Kettlebells also force increased coordination and concentration during movement due to their compact nature, and will highlight instabilities as you explore a range of movements.
The Again Faster Team Kettlebells come in 8 different colors and 8 different weights, ranging from 4kg to 36kg.
|4kg / 9lb||Pink||1 in|
|8kg / 18lb||Purple||1.25 in|
|12kg / 26lb||Orange||1.25 in|
|16kg / 35lb||Yellow||1.3 in|
|20kg / 44lb||Green||1.5 in|
|24kg / 53lb||Blue||1.5 in|
|32kg / 70lb||Red||1.5 in|
|36kg / 79lb||Black||1.5 in|
No matter your client demographic or your individual goals, our diverse weight range will ensure that Again Faster will be able to match the intention of every workout.
Get yours today!
- Kettlebells: Strength Tools That Anyone Can Use »
- Kettlebells: An old technology that still has a place in a modern gym »
- How to choose the right equipment? »
Highlights & Features
- A textured, matte black powdercoat finish offers superior grip and takes chalk extremely well.
- Made from durable cast iron molded with a single pour, the handle and body form a single, seamless finished product.
- Each kettlebell is labeled in both pounds and kilograms, so you'll always know how much you're picking up.
- A flat, seamless bottom means you can put your kettlebell down without the risk of testing your big toe's weight tolerance.
- The 4kg - 32kg kettlebells are color coded with painted rings on the handles for easy identification. The standard men's and women's 'RX' weights (24kg and 16kg, respectively) are labeled blue and yellow to correspond with other color coded equipment across the Again Faster product line.
Weight & Color
- 4kg / 9lb - Pink
- 8kg / 18lb - Purple
- 12kg / 26lb - Orange
- 16kg / 35lb - Yellow
- 20kg / 44lb - Green
- 24kg / 53lb - Blue
- 32kg / 70lb - Red
- 36kg / 79lb - Black
- 4kg / 9lb - 1in
- 8kg / 18lb - 1.25in
- 12kg / 26lb - 1.25in
- 16kg / 35lb - 1.3in
- 20kg / 44lb - 1.5in
- 24kg / 53lb - 1.5in
- 32kg / 70lb - 1.5in
- 36kg / 79lb - 1.5in
At Again Faster Equipment, we guarantee that our gear will meet your expectations for versatility and durability when properly used, stored and maintained.
ExcellentBy: Jeff on 22 March 2018Great quality kettlebell.
Buildering swole forearms, one KB workout at a timBy: Jake on 6 February 2018KB swings, farmer carry, suitcase carry, front rack squats, thrusters, KB rows, turkish getups, overhead squats, overhead carries, we get a LOT of value from our Team KBs. The handles are a good size, not too thin as to be easy but not too thick that only dinner-plate-palms can use them. Keen to expand our collection!
Slick look and great design.By: Daniel on 3 July 2015I own a 12,16 and 2x 24kg Kettlebells bought for my home gym. One thing you don't pick up in the product video is on the rear side of the kettlebell (opposite the weight label) the bell has been flattened a little. This is a brilliant design improvement that assits in racking the weight for kettlebell front squats/cleans or any move that has you resting the bell against your forearm (or chest (goblet squats). I have not seen this on any other cast bell and it is a brilliant idea. As far as finish goes, the mat coating takes chalk very nicely and the color coded handles are a great feature. What you end up with is a Kettlebell that looks slick and performs better than you would expect from a cast bell. Great Product.