Due to a high volume of orders, we currently have extended wait times for some items.
You can still place your orders online and if an item is in-stock it will be dispatched to you as soon as possible. For items on Backorder, we have outlined expected wait times on our Incoming Orders Page. We appreciate your understanding in these uncertain times.
Thank you for your patience and support, stay safe.
The Again Faster Team
Whether a home gym, garage, Functional Fitness affiliate, or strength and conditioning gym, there’s almost nothing more valuable than useable floor space. We’ve designed the Again Faster Wall-Mounted Folding Squat Rack to not only be a sturdy, versatile rack from which to do your barbell work, but one that can be easily folded away when not in use. Pair this squat stand with a wall or ceiling mounted pull-up bar and you’ll have everything needed to push yourself through virtually any workout, while avoiding the inconvenience of reassembly.
- Designed with a hinge support system that minimizes horizontal sway better than similar products on the market, our solid design bears the brunt of a weighted barbell and meets it with unmatched stability.
- With a simple 3-step set-up, this retractable squat stand allows you to spend less time moving equipment and more time using it, whether at home or in the midst of a busy class.
- Efficiently designed, this all-in-one unit has no detachable components when in use or when stored away, reducing clutter and the risk of losing pieces.
- Two lock pins secure the hinge design to create a stable, safe base you can trust to shoulder the weight of every PR attempt.
- Whether it’s a garage gym, basement or open concept facility, this retractable power rack allows your space to serve all of its intended functions without sacrifice.
- Paired with the Again Faster Home Pull-Up Bar, you can easily squat, bench and do pull-ups without the inconvenience of reassembly.
- Built with durability and stability in mind, we’ve manufactured the squat stand with 11-gauge, 2x3” steel tubing, and 5/8” hardware.
- When extended to the floor, this rack has a footprint of 813mm x 1220mm x 1778mm. When retracted against the wall, it measures only 230mm x 1220mm x 2337mm.
- J-Cups included
- Hardware, assembly instructions, and floor anchoring screws are included. Mounting hardware can be used on concrete, wood and metal stud, and drywall installation.
GET YOURS TODAY!
- Wall-mounted, retractable unit saves valuable space
- 3-step set-up saves time with the easy-up, easy-down design
- Safe and stable frame and lock system you can trust during heavy lifts
- Minimizes horizontal sway better than similar products on the market
- Extended footprint of 813mm x 1220mm x 1778mm
- Upright Tube Size: 2x3” black powder coat steel
- Hardware: 5/8” diameter, Bright Zinc, Grade 5
- 11-gauge steel components
- 2 Lock Pins
- J-Cups included (pair)
- Hole spacing: every 610mm along the upright
- Ceiling height max: 2.3m lowest ceiling height
- Rack footprint: 812mm x 1778mm when opened to squat rack position
- Wall footprint: 230mmx2337mm when adjusted to wall rack position
- Weight Capacity: 700KG
***WALL FIXINGS HAVE CHANGED TO A MASONRY BOLT - DIFFERENT FROM THE ONLINE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO***
PROPER USE & CARE
When installed and used correctly, the Again Faster Wall-Mounted Folding Power Rack can be mounted on concrete, wood or metal stud, and drywall. Though this unit can handle any weight you can lift, due to variability in wall construction, we recommend that no more than 1,500 lbs be loaded onto the rack. See Installation Tab for more details.
All Product Guarantees will be voided if used for or mounted on anything other than their intended use.