Again Faster Team 2.0 Barbells - Strength Equipment
The Team 2.0 Barbells are proven to be among the most functional and reliable barbells in the industry. With a needle bearing spin that allows turn over like no other, you’ll be hitting new PRs in no time.
If you’re looking for a barbell to suit athletes who do strength training with a bias to high intensity work and Olympic lifting, then the Team 2.0 barbell is right up your alley. A true all-rounder with an excellent price point, multi-buy pricing, and finance options, if you’re a gym owner, you can upgrade or fit out your gym with truly exceptional barbells.
You’ll love these barbells because of the effortless needle bearing spin, the skin friendly knurling and the range of finish options available for you. It’s so much easier to stay motivated when you’re training with gear you love.
The Again Faster Team 2.0 barbell comes in 15kg and 20kg options along with three finish options – Silver, Silver/Black and All Black.
- You’re getting a needle bearing set in the collars
- Dual snap ring end cap fixings
- 209,000 PSI Tensile Strength
- Elastic medium whip
- IWF & IPF dual knurling marks
Pair the Team 2.0 barbell with our Performance Barbell Collars and our Training Bumper Plates, or Crumb Rubber V2 bumper plates, to get set up and training hard. And if you have an Olympic weightlifting bias, make sure to check out our IWF spec Competition Barbells.
The Again Faster Team 2.0 barbell has been a barbell of choice for years - loved and used in garages and gym all over the world – and you’re going to love it too. Just put it in your cart, check out and you’ll be hitting PBs in no time.
12 month warranty.
• The materials and processes used to produce the Team barbells are comparable to the industry’s elite competition bars, but we are able to offer them at a much lower cost due to an overhauled development process.
• The Again Faster Team Bars have a 209,000 PSI tensile strength, putting it among some of the strongest bars on the market.
• These bars have been tuned to have a balanced flex, making them great for WODs as well as heavier powerlifting and Olympic lifting. This is truly an all-in-one barbell.
• A combination of needle and ball bearings in the collars create a smooth, reliable spin, while bushings set inside the inner and outer ends of the collar protect those bearings from heavy, repetitive impacts.
• Multiple finish options available, each with 15-kg and 20-kg color-coded end caps.