There is some debate between advanced athletes as to whether the ideal jump rope for training and competing has a light, or a slightly heftier feel to it. Some athletes prefer the plastic handle and lightweight cable for their jump rope, while others gravitate to heavier jump rope handles to maximize precision and speed.
For athletes looking for a slightly heavier experience, the Again Faster Competition Speed Rope was designed to offer the best of both worlds. Made with knurled, aluminum handles, each with multiple ball bearings, these handles are fast, smooth and offer a slightly heavier feel than traditional plastic anchors. The Competition Speed Rope will be the perfect gym bag staple for the next time double unders are on the whiteboard.
All Again Faster products are covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Again Faster Equipment, we guarantee that our gear will meet your expectations for versatility and durability when properly used, stored and maintained.
These Ropes are NOT to be used on a concrete or rough surface. This will void your warranty.
• The Again Faster Competition Speed Rope is the heaviest-handle speed rope we make, with knurled, aluminum handles and ball bearings that provide the perfect amount of heft once you get it them spinning.
• Knurled handles are designed thicker at the bottom to provide a more ergonomic feel in the hands.
• Designed with steel eyelets to thread the cable, these handles are guaranteed to be long-lasting and durable.
• Rope cable coated with a thick and dense plastic coating over a steel cable, these jump ropes offer versatility and durability when stored and used properly.
• Adjustable to any height, these are the perfect solution for the individual athlete looking to add a fast, durable, and versatile conditioning tool to their workouts or competitions.
• Using a simple turn screw collar design, these speed ropes are easily adjusted any time you need a little bit more, or a little bit less, rope clearance.
• Distinguish your jump rope from other athletes by selecting from a variety of handle colors.
Intended athletes: Intermediate to advanced
Cable Speed: Moderate speed rope and fast rope provided
Handle Weight: Medium-Heavy
Handle Color: Various color options available
Great handles and light weight
<p>I was using a cheap Kmart speed ropeand couldn't understand why I was soo bad at skipping so I decided to get a good speed rope. Now the results that I'm getting I can't believe- I can now finally do double unders, although limited I don't think I would of come this far without this rope. bearing are nice, handles feel awesome and i would recommend to everyone.</p>
Very happy with my new competition speed rope it has a very nice feel and weight to it and it makes doing double unders a breeze , I highly recommend these ropes .
Been testing it for a few weeks now, and it's by far the best rope I ever had!