Due to high volume of orders, we currently have low stock levels of our Barbells & Bumper Plates in particular. We have adopted a first in best dressed policy for all orders as we are expecting more stock soon.
You can still place your orders online and as per the first in best dressed policy, orders that are placed and paid for in full will be fulfilled as soon as stock has arrived. Orders that contain items out of stock may have extended waiting time from order date. We appreciate your understanding in these uncertain times.
Thank you for your patience and support, stay safe.
The Again Faster Team.
The Again Faster Competition Speed Rope is made with knurled, aluminum handles, each with multiple ball bearings. These handles are fast, smooth and offer a slightly heavier feel than traditional plastic handles.
The Competition Speed Rope will be the perfect gym bag staple for the next time double unders are on the whiteboard.
Competition Rope Length is 295cm (2.95meters)
Please note: This rope use to come with a spare cable. The current batch of ropes do not come with a spare cable.
All Again Faster products are covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
At Again Faster Equipment, we guarantee that our gear will meet your expectations for versatility and durability when properly used, stored and maintained.
These Ropes are NOT to be used on a concrete or rough surface. This will void your warranty.
• The Again Faster Competition Speed Rope is the heaviest-handle speed rope we make, with knurled, aluminum handles and ball bearings that provide the perfect amount of heft once you get it them spinning.
• Knurled handles are designed thicker at the bottom to provide a more ergonomic feel in the hands.
• Designed with steel eyelets to thread the cable, these handles are guaranteed to be long-lasting and durable.
• Rope cable coated with a thick and dense plastic coating over a steel cable, these jump ropes offer versatility and durability when stored and used properly.
• Adjustable to any height, these are the perfect solution for the individual athlete looking to add a fast, durable, and versatile conditioning tool to their workouts or competitions.
• Using a simple turn screw collar design, these speed ropes are easily adjusted any time you need a little bit more, or a little bit less, rope clearance.
• Distinguish your jump rope from other athletes by selecting from a variety of handle colors.
Intended athletes: Intermediate to advanced
Handle Weight: Medium-Heavy
Handle Color: Various color options available
Great handles and light weight
<p>I was using a cheap Kmart speed ropeand couldn't understand why I was soo bad at skipping so I decided to get a good speed rope. Now the results that I'm getting I can't believe- I can now finally do double unders, although limited I don't think I would of come this far without this rope. bearing are nice, handles feel awesome and i would recommend to everyone.</p>
Very happy with my new competition speed rope it has a very nice feel and weight to it and it makes doing double unders a breeze , I highly recommend these ropes .
Been testing it for a few weeks now, and it's by far the best rope I ever had!