Due to high volume of orders, we currently have low stock levels of our Barbells & Bumper Plates in particular. We have adopted a first in best dressed policy for all orders as we are expecting more stock soon.
You can still place your orders online and as per the first in best dressed policy, orders that are placed and paid for in full will be fulfilled as soon as stock has arrived. Orders that contain items out of stock may have extended waiting time from order date. We appreciate your understanding in these uncertain times.
Thank you for your patience and support, stay safe.
The Again Faster Team.
Again Faster 3-in-1 Soft Plyo Box
The prospect of scraping your shin on the edge of a wooden box after a missed rep is enough to grind a workout to a halt. For new athletes, or those looking to push the limits of their athletic potential, the Again Faster 3-in-1 Soft Plyo Box aims to eliminate that fear by offering a soft, durable surface on which to jump without sacrificing the sturdiness that affords speed and confidence.
- Again Faster 3-in-1 Soft Plyo Box core is comprised of a plywood frame surrounded by a durable 2” foam layer and black vinyl cover to reduce the risk of injuries for athletes.
- All the durability of a wooden box, but with the safety of a foam box. Your shins will thank you.
- With the heights clearly designated on each side, easily change from 20” to 24” to 30” as needed
- Wrapped in a 3mm thick grey vinyl cover and double stitched at every seam, the protective cover is both durable and easy to clean.
- A center panel inside the box adds support and durability without weighing the box down. At 22kg, the 3-in-1 Soft Plyo Box still comes in well under similar products on the market.
- Hardware and assembly instructions included.
PROPER USE & CARE
The Again Faster 3-in-1 Soft Plyo Box is intended to be used on non-slip flooring and should not be used on linoleum, concrete or uneven surfaces. This product is designed for plyometrics only and should not be used for any other training purposes. All Product Guarantees will be voided if used for anything other than their intended use.
To clean, use a soft brush or rag with soap and water. DO NOT USE household cleaners with chemicals such as ammonia as they will break down the material over time.