Wall Mounted Fold Up Squat Rack and Pull-Up Bar Kit
Notify me when back in stock
Again Faster Wall Mounted Fold Up Squat Rack and Pull-Up Bar Kit
Whether a home gym, garage, CrossFit affiliate, or strength and conditioning gym, there’s almost nothing more valuable than useable floor space. We’ve designed the Again Faster Wall-Mounted Folding Power Rack to not only be a sturdy, versatile rack from which to do your barbell work, but one that can be easily folded away when not in use. Pair this squat stand with a wall or ceiling mounted pull-up bar and you’ll have everything needed to push yourself through virtually any workout, while avoiding the inconvenience of reassembly.
- Designed with a hinge support system that minimizes horizontal sway better than similar products on the market, our solid design bears the brunt of a weighted barbell and meets it with unmatched stability.
- With a simple 3-step set-up, this retractable squat stand allows you to spend less time moving equipment and more time using it, whether at home or in the midst of a busy class.
- Efficiently designed, this all-in-one unit has no detachable components when in use or when stored away, reducing clutter and the risk of losing pieces.
- Two lock pins secure the hinge design to create a stable, safe base you can trust to shoulder the weight of every PR attempt.
- Whether it’s a garage gym, basement or open concept facility, this retractable power rack allows your space to serve all of its intended functions without sacrifice.
- Paired with the Again Faster Home Pull-Up Bar, you can easily squat, bench and do pull-ups without the inconvenience of reassembly.
- Built with durability and stability in mind, we’ve manufactured the squat stand with 11-gauge, 2x3” steel tubing, and 5/8” hardware.
- When extended to the floor, this rack has a footprint of 813mm x 1220mm x 1778mm. When retracted against the wall, it measures only 230mm x 1220mm x 2337mm.
- J-Cups included
- Hardware, assembly instructions, and floor anchoring screws are included. Mounting hardware can be used on concrete, wood and metal stud, and drywall installation.
PROPER USE & CARE
When installed and used correctly, the Again Faster® Wall-Mounted Folding Power Rack can be mounted on concrete, wood or metal stud, and drywall. Though this unit can handle any weight you can lift, due to variability in wall construction, we recommend that no more than 1,500 lbs be loaded onto the rack. See Installation Tab for more details.
All Product Guarantees will be voided if used for or mounted on anything other than their intended use.
Home Pull-Up Bar 2.0
Long gone are the days of flimsy, questionable door-jamb pull-up bars, and with them any excuse to avoid programming gymnastics into your home gym routine. With plenty of clearance for kipping pull-ups, the Again Faster® Home Pull-up Bar has the option to mount to a ceiling or wall, with the added benefit of being plenty sturdy to hang either gymnastics rings for skill practice or resistance bands for mobility work.
GET YOURS TODAY. BUY NOW!
Wall-Mounted Folding Power Rack
• Upright Tube Size: 2x3” black powder coat steel
• Hardware: 5/8” diameter, Bright Zinc, Grade 5
• 11-gauge steel components
• 2 Lock Pins
• J-Cups included (pair)
• Hole spacing: every 610mm along the upright
• Ceiling height max: 2.3m lowest ceiling height
• Rack footprint: 812mm x 1778mm when opened to squat rack position
• Wall footprint: 230mmx2337mm when adjusted to wall rack position
Home Pull-Up Bar 2.0
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Again Faster Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.