Once you’ve learned the basic technique of single and double unders, the next steps for any athlete are to practice speed, precision, and consistency. Designed with a durable lightweight cable, ball bearings, and plastic handles, the Again Faster® Team Speed Rope provides the fast and smooth spin needed for any athlete looking to take their double under technique to the next level.
• Design improvements meant to improve rotational speed, the Team Speed Rope has a lightweight handle manufactured with multiple ball bearings to provide a fast and smooth spin that you can count on during any workout.
• By replacing commonly-used plastic eyelets with steel eyelets to thread the cable, these handles are guaranteed to be long-lasting and durable.
• Featuring a lightweight cable with a thick and dense plastic coating, these jump ropes are designed to withstand heavy use when stored and used properly.
• Adjustable to any height, these speed ropes are the perfect solution for both the individual athlete and gym owner looking to add a fast, durable, and versatile conditioning tool to their functional fitness space.
• Using a simple turn screw collar design, these jump ropes can be easily adjusted any time you need a little bit more, or a little bit less, rope clearance.
• Personalize your speed rope by selecting one of the many color cable options offered.
Intended athletes: Intermediate to advanced
Cable Speed: Moderate to fast
Handle Weight: Light
Cable Color: Various color options available
Handle Color: Black
Superb ropeBy: Christy on 1 May 2017I ordered this rope after discovering one in our box and stealing it every time DU's were programed. I decided it was probably time to order my own! Fast, lightweight but still heavy enough to feel. I recommend for anyone who has already mastered DU's to some degree and is looking at improving on reps and speed.
Super quick finally caught up to my nemisisBy: Alastair on 20 April 2017Got the team speed rope in blue, unknowingly I had not understood blue was faster than red, glad I made this choice because on its first outing I managed to beat a training partner who regular beats me without remorse on DU with a competitors rope, which was red. Good product and easy to set up and get the knack of.