Again Faster Team 2.0 Barbells are proven to be among the most functional and reliable barbells in the industry. With a needle bearing spin that allows turn over like no other, you’ll be hitting new PRs in no time.
If you’re looking for a barbell to suit athletes who do strength training with a bias to high intensity work and Olympic lifting, then the Team 2.0 barbell is right up your alley. A true all-rounder with an excellent price point, multi-buy pricing, and finance options, if you’re a gym owner, you can upgrade or fit out your gym with truly exceptional barbells.
You’ll love these barbells because of the effortless needle bearing spin, the skin friendly knurling and the range of finish options available for you. It’s so much easier to stay motivated when you’re training with gear you love.
The Again Faster Team 2.0 barbell comes in 15kg and 20kg options along with three finish options – Silver, Silver/Black and All Black.
- You’re getting a needle bearing set in the collars
- Dual snap ring end cap fixings
- 209,000 PSI Tensile Strength
- Elastic medium whip
- IWF & IPF dual knurling marks
Pair the Team 2.0 barbell with our Performance Barbell Collars and our Training Bumper Plates, or Crumb Rubber V2 bumper plates, to get set up and training hard. And if you have an Olympic weightlifting bias, make sure to check out our IWF spec Competition Barbells.
The Again Faster Team 2.0 barbell has been a barbell of choice for years - loved and used in garages and gym all over the world – and you’re going to love it too. Just put it in your cart, check out and you’ll be hitting PBs in no time.
• The materials and processes used to produce the Team barbells are comparable to the industry’s elite competition bars, but we are able to offer them at a much lower cost due to an overhauled development process.
• The Again Faster Team Bars have a 209,000 PSI tensile strength, putting it among some of the strongest bars on the market.
• These bars have been tuned to have a balanced flex, making them great for WODs as well as heavier powerlifting and Olympic lifting. This is truly an all-in-one barbell.
• A combination of needle and ball bearings in the collars create a smooth, reliable spin, while bushings set inside the inner and outer ends of the collar protect those bearings from heavy, repetitive impacts.
• Multiple finish options available, each with 15-kg and 20-kg color-coded end caps.
- Diameter: 20kg - 28mm / 15kg - 25mm
- Collar Length: * 20kg: 450 mm with 420 mm usable * 15kg: 350mm with 320mm usable • Weight Tolerance: +/- 0.1%
- Dual knurl marks that meet both IWF and IPF specifications for knurl mark spacing
- No centre knurling • 209,000 PSI Ultimate Tensile Strength
- 6 needle bearings and 4 ball bearings
- Oil impregnated bronze bushings are press-fit into the inner ends of the collars, with cold rolled steel bushings set into the outer ends
- Collars are secured with an internal horseshoe collar and a pair of external snap rings on the end caps.
- Finish Options: Bright Zinc, Bright Zinc & Black Powder Coat, All Black Powder Coat
- Mild to moderate knurling provides a secure grip while helping to save your hands during high-rep lifting, and does not have a centre knurling.
12 month warranty.
Great Bars, solid value for moneyBy: Nathan on 10 August 2016I purchased two of these bars, one 20kg mens bar in plain Zinc and a 15kg black zinc oxide ladies bar and have been using them for the the last 8 months or so. They perform well with great whip, spin well and the grip is good but no so good as to tear your hands. I would say the ladies bar has a slightly coarser grip then the gents bar and that the black zinc oxide coating is he one to go for as my zinc only bar has lost lot of its lustre; thats the only only reason it didn't get 5 stars. All in all, if you looking for a great bar I wouldn't go past these.
The best barbell for Crossfit out there.By: Daniel on 7 December 2015I have been a certified trainer for 15 years and a Military PT for 8. In that time I have used, coached people on and broken alot of Barbells. I have used everything from York to Elieko and a lot of stuff in between. What I want from a bar is good whip, smooth spin, high tensile strength, grip and solid fastenings. This barbell delivers on all fronts. at 209,000 PSI it is among the strongest bars you'll find, (As far as I know only 3 Olympic bars exist with a higher rating at 215,000 and the cheapest of these is over$1000.) The spin is fast and transfers to the lifts very well. The bar whips nicely under load and the construction is bombproof. The use of combination needle and ball bearings is odd but the 3 needle bearings on the shoulder (the loaded part) give it the consistent spin you want in a bar. The knurl feels very comfortable if on the softer side (which would seem intentional in a Crossfit bar that gets used in higher rep workouts). In my opinion this is the absolute best bar made by any manufacturer at this price range. Yes, there are better bars out there but they are about triple the price and besides a more aggressive knurl and negligible spin you'll not see an improvement worth the money. Specialist Olympic Weightlifters wanting a more focused olympic bar should check out the Klokov Barbell. For Crossfitters this represents the best value bar you'll find. I've used mine 5x a week for over a year and it spins as beautifully as the day I unboxed it.