Team Barbell 2.0 15 KG - All Black
Notify me when back in stock
Again Faster Team 2.0 Barbells - Strength Equipment
The Team 2.0 Barbells are proven to be among the most functional and reliable barbells in the industry. With a needle bearing spin that allows turn over like no other, you’ll be hitting new PRs in no time.
If you’re looking for a barbell to suit athletes who do strength training with a bias to high intensity work and Olympic lifting, then the Team 2.0 barbell is right up your alley. A true all-rounder with an excellent price point, multi-buy pricing, and finance options, if you’re a gym owner, you can upgrade or fit out your gym with truly exceptional barbells.
You’ll love these barbells because of the effortless needle bearing spin, the skin friendly knurling and the range of finish options available for you. It’s so much easier to stay motivated when you’re training with gear you love.
The Again Faster Team 2.0 barbell comes in 15kg and 20kg options along with three finish options – Silver, Silver/Black and All Black.
- You’re getting a needle bearing set in the collars
- Dual snap ring end cap fixings
- 209,000 PSI Tensile Strength
- Elastic medium whip
- IWF & IPF dual knurling marks
Pair the Team 2.0 barbell with our Performance Barbell Collars and our Training Bumper Plates, or Crumb Rubber V2 bumper plates, to get set up and training hard. And if you have an Olympic weightlifting bias, make sure to check out our IWF spec Competition Barbells.
The Again Faster Team 2.0 barbell has been a barbell of choice for years - loved and used in garages and gym all over the world – and you’re going to love it too. Just put it in your cart, check out and you’ll be hitting PBs in no time.
• The materials and processes used to produce the Team barbells are comparable to the industry’s elite competition bars, but we are able to offer them at a much lower cost due to an overhauled development process.
• The Again Faster Team Bars have a 209,000 PSI tensile strength, putting it among some of the strongest bars on the market.
• These bars have been tuned to have a balanced flex, making them great for WODs as well as heavier powerlifting and Olympic lifting. This is truly an all-in-one barbell.
• A combination of needle and ball bearings in the collars create a smooth, reliable spin, while bushings set inside the inner and outer ends of the collar protect those bearings from heavy, repetitive impacts.
• Multiple finish options available, each with 15-kg and 20-kg color-coded end caps.
- Diameter: 20kg - 28mm / 15kg - 25mm
- Collar Length: * 20kg: 450 mm with 420 mm usable * 15kg: 350mm with 320mm usable • Weight Tolerance: +/- 0.1%
- Dual knurl marks that meet both IWF and IPF specifications for knurl mark spacing
- No centre knurling • 209,000 PSI Ultimate Tensile Strength
- 6 needle bearings and 4 ball bearings
- Oil impregnated bronze bushings are press-fit into the inner ends of the collars, with cold rolled steel bushings set into the outer ends
- Collars are secured with an internal horseshoe collar and a pair of external snap rings on the end caps.
- Finish Options: Bright Zinc, Bright Zinc & Black Powder Coat, All Black Powder Coat
- Mild to moderate knurling provides a secure grip while helping to save your hands during high-rep lifting, and does not have a centre knurling.
12 month warranty.
Great bar, solid price, awesome customer serviceBy: Dave on 9 January 2018I get a lot of my equipment from Again Faster. Their customer service is great, very helpful and always quick to reply to my questions. Their equipment is also well priced and top quality. Barbell works flawlessly, as expected. Thanks.
Heaps goodBy: Denise on 8 January 2018Heaps good for Crossfit training. XD
Team barbell 2.0 - 20kgBy: Heintje on 18 December 2017Amazing spin!!!! Started doing some cleans & despite loading up the weight, the barbell spins freely - new PR straight up!!!!
Great value bar!By: Warren on 14 August 2017As a CrossFitter turned olympic lifter, I've been impressed with this bar since I opened it. The finish and attention to detail adds to the impression of a quality bar. The knurling provides the right level of grip, without tearing your hands up during a long session of lifting. The sleeves spin freely, but the tolerances are tight enough that it doesn't rattle like a can of marbles when you drop it. You could pay more for a training bar, but really, why would you?
Amazing barBy: Nathan on 4 August 2017This is my 3rd again faster bar to add to my collection. This bar is unreal. The spin and whip is awesome. I have legit hit pb's almost every week since getting this bar. Super stoked