Half-Rack Conversion for Squat Stand 3.0
Notify me when back in stock
Again Faster® Half Rack Conversion Kit
Adding even more functionality to your squat stand setup, the Again Faster Half Rack Kit features 8 pegs for bumper storage, saving valuable floor space in either your home gym, or your facility. Designed with the same 11-gauge, 2x3” steel components, this modular system can be added to your Squat Stand 3.0 with once your Pull-Up Bar Kit has been mounted (sold separately), ensuring you get a total body workout in a minimal amount of space.
Full dimensions when assembled with Squat Stand 3.0 and Pull Up Kit:
- 1.25mtrs (L)
- 1.25mtrs (W)
- 2.75mtrs (H)
• Easily mount the Again Faster® Half Rack Kit to the Squat Stand 3.0 with Pull-Up Bar Kit (sold separately) and complete your set.
• Mounted in your home gym or facility, this compact design allows you all the benefits of a pull-up rig while saving valuable floor and wall space.
• Designed with 11-gauge, 2x3” steel components and 5/8” hardware, this modular system ensures stability and versatility.
• Standing at 9’ tall, the assembly allows you to adjust your pull-up space to an optimal height during assembly.
• Includes 8 pegs for bumper storage so you can save valuable floor space.
• Made with 11-gauge 2x3” steel tubing
• Black powder coat finish
• 11-gauge steel components
• Full dimensions when assembled with Squat Stand 3.0 and Pull Up Kit: 48"L 48"W 107"H
• Half Rack Kit Weight: 165lbs
• Squat Stand 3.0 with Pull-up Bar and Half Rack Kits: 317lbs
• Weight capacity: over 2000 lbs of plate storage
• Hardware: 5/8” industrial strength, Grade 5
• Hardware and assembly instructions included
• Floor mount hardware included in Squat Stand 3.0 packaging
Wonderful upgradeBy: Daniel Hewitt on 9 February 2016This kit has transformed my garage Gym from a disorganized Mess to what feels like an actual training facility. For over a year I had the Squat stand 3.0 which did it's job well but loading my bar and keeping my plates organised was a pain with 2 stacks of plates either side of my platform. Since getting this, the rear uprights have provided clean, organization of my 210kg of plates, a spot to hang my belt and bands and provided a pullup bar on a framework that does not budge when the plates are stored. Not a absolute must for a home Gym but the very first thing you should buy once you have acquired the stuff you actually lift with. Great piece of kit. Looks badass as well.