NEW AND IMPROVED Rock Guards (previously known as Shin Skins).
Some activities can be hard on your shins. If you are in the gym or box and doing rope climbs, box jumps, dead lifts, cleans and snatches. Or perhaps trail running, mountain bike riding or doing martial arts. You can protect your shins with our specially designed Rock Guards.
- Thicker - 5mm of neoprene at the front fused to a compressive lycra sleeve.
- Zipper entry - a zip at the back makes it easy to get them on and off.
- Foot stirrup - stays in place during box jumps, climbs and runs.
Black on the front and black on the back.
- If your calves are < 38 cm in circumference at the widest point and your height is 155cm (5 foot) or less and therefore the length of your leg (tibial tuberosity to the ankle bone is generally 30cm or less) use the extra small size.
- If your calves are < 38 cm in circumference at the widest point use the small / medium size.
- If your calves are > 38 cm in circumference at the widest point use the large / extra large size
Note - they are meant to fit snugly, so if you don't want a tight fit, be sure to order the larger size.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Again Faster Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.