Klokov 20 kg Olympic barbell
Notify me when back in stock
Men's 20 kg Olympic Weight Lifting Barbell
Ideal for Olympic lifts at any skill level.
Experience what it’s like to work with the quality of equipment found on Olympic
Games-level platforms. Engineered to meet the strength, durability, and performance demands of world class Olympic weightlifting athletes, this barbell is made with the strongest materials, a powerful grip surface, and collars that deliver a precision spin.
Precision: Meets all IWF weight and dimension specifications to feel and perform to the standards expected on a competition platform.
Strength: Made with the strongest steel on the market at 235,000 PSI, this barbell is a top performer in strength and durability.
Performance: A ten needle bearing and bushing design provides a precision spin that is fast, smooth, and effortless.
Power: The knurling of this barbell serves as the perfect contact surface to transfer the power of an athlete's grip to his barbell.
Qualified for Competition
- Meets all IWF dimension and knurl mark spacing requirements for elite level competition
- Guaranteed weight tolerance of +20 g/-10g
- Blue color coded end cap badge58
- Matching resilience band for collar protection and safe storage
Uncompromised Metal Work
- Hard chrome finish with a satin luster
- Custom Klokov approved passive center knurling paired with a more aggressive diamond pattern for hand placement
Reinforced Collar Design
- 10 needle bearings encased in a stainless steel jacket
- Stainless steel press-fit bushing with a custom embedded retention ring
- Reinforced security with custom milled hemisphere horseshoe collars, a spring retention ring, 2 snap rings, and permanent thread lock adhesive bonding the end cap into place
- Industry-leading 112 pass/fail quality assurance protocols including: dimensional & weight tolerances, material strength, straightness, finish, knurling, collar spin and construction for guaranteed to durability and strength
To protect the integrity and feel of your knurling, apply a thin coat of 3-in-One Lock Dry Lube to the knurling, lightly scrub away packed down debris, and remove any remaining oil with a lint free cloth once a week.
For an even deeper clean, apply a thin layer of Max Pro Contact Cleaner and lightly scrub with a brass brush.
*Do not use chemicals containing ammonia, bleach or acid to clean any components of your barbell.
To maintain a precision spin on your barbell, lightly spray Fabulous Blaster –White Lithium Grease into the collar once every two months.
Your barbell will last a lifetime if it is stored in a dry environment off of the floor.
- Ultimate Tensile Strength: 235,000 PSI
- Center Knurling: Yes
- IWF specified knurl spacing: Yes
- Knurling: Passive diamond pattern in the center, slightly aggressive towards the collars
- Shaft Diameter: 28mm
- Total Length: 2200mm
- Static Load Limit: 680 kg
- Finish: Hard Bright Chrome
- Collar Band: Blue
- Endcap Badge: Blue
|Klokov™ IWF certified barbells||Lifetime *|
|Klokov™ All Non IWF barbells (Olympic, Sport, Power)||10 years|
|Klokov™ IWF & non-IWF certified bumpers and fractional plates||5 years|
|Klokov™ IWF & non-IWF certified collars||5 years|
|All other products (excluding apparel and accessories)||2 years|
* Lifetime warranty coverage ends when the product becomes unusable for reasons other than defects in materials or workmanship.
Overall, this barbell is absolutely brilliant! PriBy: Laiton on 4 August 2017First impressions of the Klokov barbell is that it is packaged very well inside a box with plenty of foam encasing it. The bar has a slightly matte finish to the shaft and shinier sleeves with the very different and useful blue rubber around the start of the sleeve to prevent damage to the barbell itself. Knurling: Always a very individual preference so it will change slightly from person to person. I wanted a bar that I was confident in holding, this is perfect! At first hold, it seems quite aggressive (which it is) but it is a weightlifting barbell, not designed for reps on reps on reps. With a little bit of chalk, the sharp feeling seems to go away and you are left feeling like your hands are super glued to it! Performance: Obviously the most important aspect of the bar and was something I have tested across all lifts the past week and a half. A couple of words spring to mind: Fun, refined, quality. It is a different lifting experience altogether when you play with a quality bar. The spin is great, best of any bar that I have used by a country mile. The whip is GREAT! I have no idea how they have managed to get some serious whip into a bar with the tensile strength of this one but they have! I have quite an aggressive dip in the jerk but you can physically SEE the whip even at just 90kg! One thing that I absolutely LOVE is the sound of hip connection with this bar. That heavy 'thunk' is a beautiful sound! It shows the quality of sleeve assembly and attachment. Overall, this barbell is absolutely brilliant! Price point it is unmatched for the quality you receive. Have to give a big 5 star rating to both the bar and Adam who really did go above and beyond with the sale of the set. Can't wait to see the new plates and test them out!