Kara Webb, Team Barbell 2.0 15KG Signature Barbell
Notify me when back in stock
Kara Webb puts a hurt on this barbell like no one else. It’s proven to be one of the best barbells in the industry. This is the barbell that Kara uses to train with day in and day out. You don’t get to be one of the best functional fitness athletes in the world by training with second rate equipment.
You gotta love Kara Webb. We all do. She is a true champion and a workhorse – one of functional fitness’s greatest athletes. So, that is who this bar is designed for. Anyone who is looking for a bar that can take a beating, session after session, and be ready for the next one. Anyone who likes to lift heavy and move fast!
You’ll love this bar because of the spin and turn over first. Next, you’ll notice the knurling. It aggressive enough so you don’t burn out your grip on a high rep set and mild enough so it doesn’t tear the crap out of your thumbs when you’re repping through some heavy hang snatches. The perfect mix of aggression and comfort.
In the Kara Webb 15KG barbell, you’re getting a 6 x needle bearing set in the collars, for that perfect spin; 209,000 PSI strength rating, for your heavy lifts and a nice whip; and dual knurl marks that meet IWF and IPF specification.
Grab a set of Performance Barbell Collars to complement your new barbell and you’ll be repping out in no time.
If you’re looking for a barbell that is proven for working at the highest level all year long, just like Kara, this barbell might be for you. If it is, pop it in your cart, check out and get training!
This is a special edition Kara Webb Signature Team Barbell 2.0 15KG.
Our goal with the Again Faster Team Barbell 2.0 was to design a piece of equipment that matches the performance and quality of other elite level competition bars, while making it durable and affordable enough to be an everyday barbell for any athlete or gym. The result is a strong, smooth, and precise barbell that can take a beating and still perform like a bar that costs three times as much.
- Diameter: 20kg - 28mm / 15kg - 25mm
- Collar Length: * 20kg: 450 mm with 420 mm usable * 15kg: 350mm with 320mm usable • Weight Tolerance: +/- 0.1%
- Dual knurl marks that meet both IWF and IPF specifications for knurl mark spacing
- No centre knurling • 209,000 PSI Ultimate Tensile Strength
- 6 needle bearings and 4 ball bearings
- Oil impregnated bronze bushings are press-fit into the inner ends of the collars, with cold rolled steel bushings set into the outer ends
- Collars are secured with an internal horseshoe collar and a pair of external snap rings on the end caps.
- Finish Options: All Black Powder Coat
- Mild to moderate knurling provides a secure grip while helping to save your hands during high-rep lifting, and does not have a centre knurling.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Again Faster Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.