Inov-8 Bare-X 180 Black/White 7.5 US
Notify me when back in stock
A lightweight and flexible near-barefoot shoe, the Inov-8 Bare-X 180 provides no cushioning and offers an extra-firm ride. Designed for pure minimalist runners with a 0mm differential keeping the foot as close to the ground as possible for maximum sensory feedback. A 3mm sticky rubber outsole and no midsole offers a stable platform for performance when running on road.
Even lighter than it’s F-Lite cousins, the Bare-X 180 features a zero drop differential, giving it next-to-the-ground feel. Completely flat along the entire sole, the heel is not raised, allowing you to train and run in a barefoot manner while getting the protection you need from debris.
Shoes fit true to size. For women’s sizing, please order 1.5 sizes down from your normal women’s running shoe size.
- The Again Faster Inov-8 Fastlift provides enhanced stability, support, and flexibility
- Less toe squeezing with the wider toe box for toe splay during lifts
- Weighing in at just 12 ounces, these lightweight shoes will truely take you places
- See description tab for more details
- ZERO Arrow Shoc-Zone - Zero height difference between heel and forefoot means you can't get closer to the ground with a running shoe.
- 3D Air Mesh Upper - Made from stretchy material that forms around your foot gifting excellent comfort with a snug fit.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Shoe Width: D mens_us
- Fusion Sole - Blended synthetic Lite Rubber and EVA foam, injection moulded to provide a midsole that is lightweight but protective.
- Micro-Thin Rubber - Blended with the midsole to give this barefoot trainer great comfort and protection.
- Weight: 180 grams
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Again Faster Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.