HiTemp Bumper Plates 25kg (Pair)
Notify me when back in stock
Again Faster HiTemp Bumper Plates are made with a 2 inch stainless steel sleeve in the center to help protect the weights, adding to the life of the plate. These extremely durable plates made from recycled rubber won't chip floors and are quiter than cast iron plates. The HiTemp Bumper Plates are available in pairs or sets.
Note: The 5kg bumper plates are not designed to be dropped from above the hip unless coupled with larger (10kg, 15kg, 20kg, 25kg) bumper plates. Dropping a barbell loaded only with 5kg bumper plates from above the hip (shoulder or overhead positions) will cause cracking and breaking. Failure to follow proper use of these bumper plates will void our guarantee.
- Made in the United States of recycled rubber
- Made with a 2 inch stainless steel sleeve
- Covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
• ¼” steel base plate with a black powder coat finish
• 29.5” zinc coated post
• Footprint: 16x16”
• Weight: 26lb
• Four 2.5” high density rubber wheels included
• Hardware and assembly instructions are included
• 1 person 16 bolt assembly takes less than 10 minutes
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Again Faster Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.