It is a misconception to think that you need the fastest rope possible to learn how to jump rope or get double unders. In fact, what you really need is a rope you can feel. You must first get your body and your jump rope to work together as one graceful unit. This is the first step in stringing together consecutive jumps.
The Again Faster Evolution Rope features lightweight handles paired with our heaviest cable. This rope is designed specifically for athletes still working on their technique and learning to master jump rope skills.
- PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
• Constructed with plastic bushings, plastic eyelets, and durable plastic handles, the Again Faster Evolution Speed Rope offers lightweight anchors appropriate for athletes of any skill level.
• Designed with a co-molded steel rod in the handles and a thick plastic coating around the cable, these jump ropes are durable enough to withstand heavy use when stored and used properly.
• Featuring the heaviest cable we offer, this speed rope will allow athletes to feel where the rope is in space while they’re learning to jump rope, making practicing these skills both fun and effective.
• Adjustable to any height, these are the perfect solution for both the individual athlete and gym owner looking to add a cost effective and versatile conditioning tool to their space.
• Using a simple turn screw collar design, these speed ropes can be easily adjusted any time you need a little bit more, or a little bit less, rope clearance.
• Various handle colors offered for affiliates looking to distinguish different length jump ropes for athletes to choose from.
Intended athletes: Beginner to intermediate
Cable Speed: Low to moderate
Handle Weight: Light
Cable Color: Blue
Handle Color: Blue
The jump rope should have a silver screw on one end of the cable. First, you’ll need to use a screwdriver to loosen or remove the screw. Then you’ll just need to move the silver piece down with a little force (it fits fairly tightly on the cable). It works best if you twist the silver piece down and pull at the same time.
To find the right length:
- Hold both handles in one hand and step on the middle of the rope so that your foot holds it to the ground.
- Pull the handles up one side of your body until the tip of the handles reach just over your armpit.
- When jumping, your rope should clear your head by about 10-12 inches.
Once you adjust the cable, you can cut the extra cable off with wire cutters. If you’ve found the permanent fit for your rope, you can swap the screw/grommet for the crimp, which you can clamp down with pliers. If you’re leaving the screw/grommet on, be sure to tighten it as much as possible, and re-tighten periodically after use!
If you have any other questions, please let us know. Enjoy the rope and best of luck with your double unders!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Again Faster Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.