There is some debate between advanced athletes as to whether the ideal jump rope for training and competing has a light, or a slightly heftier feel to it. Some athletes prefer the plastic handle and lightweight cable for their jump rope, while others gravitate to heavier jump rope handles to maximize precision and speed.
For athletes looking for a slightly heavier experience, the Again Faster® Competition Speed Rope was designed to offer the best of both worlds. Made with knurled, aluminum handles, each with multiple ball bearings, these handles are fast, smooth and offer a slightly heavier feel than traditional plastic anchors. The Competition Speed Rope will be the perfect gym bag staple for the next time double unders are on the whiteboard.
• The Again Faster Competition Speed Rope is the heaviest-handle speed rope we make, with knurled, aluminum handles and ball bearings that provide the perfect amount of heft once you get it them spinning.
• Knurled handles are designed thicker at the bottom to provide a more ergonomic feel in the hands.
• Designed with steel eyelets to thread the cable, these handles are guaranteed to be long-lasting and durable.
• Rope cable coated with a thick and dense plastic coating over a steel cable, these jump ropes offer versatility and durability when stored and used properly.
• Adjustable to any height, these are the perfect solution for the individual athlete looking to add a fast, durable, and versatile conditioning tool to their workouts or competitions.
• Using a simple turn screw collar design, these speed ropes are easily adjusted any time you need a little bit more, or a little bit less, rope clearance.
• Distinguish your jump rope from other athletes by selecting from a variety of handle colors.
Intended athletes: Intermediate to advanced
Cable Speed: Moderate speed rope and fast rope provided
Handle Weight: Medium-Heavy
Handle Color: Various color options available
Competition speed ropeBy: Darren on 20 August 2018Very happy with my new competition speed rope it has a very nice feel and weight to it and it makes doing double unders a breeze , I highly recommend these ropes .
Great rope - great price!By: Ben on 7 August 2018Been testing it for a few weeks now, and it's by far the best rope I ever had!
Black skip ropeBy: Iain on 26 February 2018Great product ... great quality
True BlueBy: Christopher on 24 November 2017Great quality handles, Well engineered and fit nicely in the hand. Very fast, Does everything it's supposed to do brilliantly.
Speed rope - great valueBy: Dane on 5 September 2017The rope is a great product with a good weight. The extra weight in the handles allows good feedback for beginner to improve their double-unders.