There is some debate between advanced athletes as to whether the ideal jump rope for training and competing has a light, or a slightly heftier feel to it. Some athletes prefer the plastic handle and lightweight cable for their jump rope, while others gravitate to heavier jump rope handles to maximize precision and speed.
For athletes looking for a slightly heavier experience, the Again Faster® Competition Speed Rope was designed to offer the best of both worlds. Made with knurled, aluminum handles, each with multiple ball bearings, these handles are fast, smooth and offer a slightly heavier feel than traditional plastic anchors. The Competition Speed Rope will be the perfect gym bag staple for the next time double unders are on the whiteboard.
• The Again Faster Competition Speed Rope is the heaviest-handle speed rope we make, with knurled, aluminum handles and ball bearings that provide the perfect amount of heft once you get it them spinning.
• Knurled handles are designed thicker at the bottom to provide a more ergonomic feel in the hands.
• Designed with steel eyelets to thread the cable, these handles are guaranteed to be long-lasting and durable.
• Shipped with two cables. Both coated with a thick and dense plastic coating over a steel cable, these jump ropes offer versatility and durability when stored and used properly.
• Adjustable to any height, these are the perfect solution for the individual athlete looking to add a fast, durable, and versatile conditioning tool to their workouts or competitions.
• Using a simple turn screw collar design, these speed ropes are easily adjusted any time you need a little bit more, or a little bit less, rope clearance.
• Distinguish your jump rope from other athletes by selecting from a variety of handle colors.
Intended athletes: Intermediate to advanced
Cable Speed: Moderate speed rope and fast rope provided
Handle Weight: Medium-Heavy
Handle Color: Various color options available
Black skip ropeBy: Iain on 26 February 2018Great product ... great quality
True BlueBy: Christopher on 24 November 2017Great quality handles, Well engineered and fit nicely in the hand. Very fast, Does everything it's supposed to do brilliantly.
Speed rope - great valueBy: Dane on 5 September 2017The rope is a great product with a good weight. The extra weight in the handles allows good feedback for beginner to improve their double-unders.
Best rope!By: Peter on 1 August 2017I borrowed a fellow gym member's speed rope once for a work out and I knew I had to have it. Double understanding have never felt more natural before! The weight of the handles balances out perfectly with the weight of the rope making it all feels like it moves as one unit. Using it after a couple of tries you develop a feel for the rope and can understand what you're doing wrong when you do something wrong. Hands down the best rope out there and at a great price point.