Again Faster brand style guide competition
Author: Again Faster Australia Date Posted:19 January 2017
Hey there. Thanks for signing up for the Again Faster brand style guide competition. Just go fill out the form now and come back for the details. You'll love working with us and we can't wait to work with you. I've also made this quick video for you to get to know us a bit better.
The brand style guide competition
This is a great opportunity for young graphic designers in Australia and New Zealand. You'll have a chance to work directly with us at Again Faster, an industry leading functional fitness company who is expanding nationally and internationally at a rapid pace. In the last year, we have exploded, which means lots of new people, connections and communication. Bottom line, we need to solidify our brand identity to communicate our message consistently in the market. This is the basis of the competition.
Here are the deliverables we would like to work with you on:
- Devleop a complete brand style guide we can use internally and share with our partners
- Deliver the necesarry files and formats organised for easy sharing and daily use
- Be cool so we can offer you ongoing design work at Again Faster
It's more than a competition
So you see, this is more than a competition to us and we hope you see it that way too. Similar to our Again Faster Athlete Academy, we want to offer an you an opportunity to do important design work at the early stages of your career and make a name for yourself. You'll have the opportunity to own important real world projects for an industry leading company and the potential for ongoing work with mutiple avenues for referral work. You'll also see your designs worn by some of the top athletes and sporting personalities in the world. Have no doubt this will be an incredible resume builder for you. Oh, and did we tell you that you'll get a trophy too. Everyone loves a trophy.
- The AGAIN FASTER EVOLUTION CUP - the best trophy you will ever receive in your life!
- $150.00 cash
- The opportunity for ongoing consistent design work (Apparel / posters / banners / cards / documents / etc.)
- Industry referrals to build your career and brand
What to do next:
- Fill out the form to let us know you are interested.
- You can also contact Adam via this emial address
- Make sure to leave you phone number so we can call you back
- We'll set up a time to chat and kick off the project
Make sure to sign up below. We can't wait to start working with you.