Again Faster® Barbell Jack
Reserve your energy for when it counts; making the lift. The Again Faster Barbell Jack allows you to add plates to a heavily loaded barbell without strain. Place the lever under one end of the bar, and press down. The barbell will elevate slightly, allowing you to add and remove plates without interference from the ground. When you’re going for a one-rep max, this is a lifesaver. You don’t need a partner to change weights, and you won’t waste energy wedging plates onto the barbell. Having several in the gym will speed lifting sessions and aid classroom management, especially when multiple athletes are sharing a single barbell.
* Add plates quickly to heavy barbells
* Save energy for making the lift
* Speed up lifting sessions and aid classroom management
Warning: DO NOT entirely unload one side of a heavy barbell while leaving the other loaded. This could lead to injury.
- Add plates quickly to heavy barbells
- Save energy for making the lift
- Speed up lifting sessions and aid classroom management
- See description tab for more details
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Again Faster Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.